Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just another admin blog

I'm Arthur H. Johnson II, aka bytor4232, and I'm a sysadmin. My specialty is in server administration using Linux, however I've been known to take a crack or two at Windows and UNIX. Currently I work for AbleTeam and Hard Drive Hotel as their primary technical lead, and admin around 150 servers for our customers. I also provide technical support for Super Cheap Web Dev, my wife's company, on a moonlight basis.

The primary purpose of this blog is to give back to the internet community as a whole by sharing some nuggets of knowledge aloung the way. All of what I know was learned for free thanks to Open Source Software and the GNU/Linux Operating System. My current Linux obsession of choice is Ubuntu and its various flavors. My current adventures in Ubuntu is going to be documented in my Lean Ubuntu blog. In my spare time I also lend technical support on the various Ubuntu Community Support channels where I'm mostly known as bytor4232. You can follow me via Twitter, where I'm known as arthurjohnson.


Link
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment